Add value to your Agile projects
The Agile Essentials training & certification program is aimed at anyone involved in agile projects who wants to become familiar with working in an agile environment. This includes:
- Project Managers, Quality Managers, Software Development Managers, IT Directors and Management Consultants who need a basic grounding in Agile.
- Business Analysts, Developers and Testers of all levels who require an understanding of how Agile projects work.
- Individuals looking to pursue advanced qualifications in the future, such as the Certified Agile Tester or Specialist Modules.
The iSQI® Agile Essentials exam tests for knowledge, understanding and application of basic agile techniques and does not require previous experience in agile projects.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Value the principles behind the Agile Manifesto and its approach to software development.
- Appreciate the roles within an agile team.
- Understand how to contribute as an agile team member to quantifiable requirements.
- Apply Whole Team quality methods to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through retrospectives.
Internationally Recognised Certification
The Agile Essentials Certification is accredited by iSQI, a leading provider of certification examinations all over the world. Focusing on IT professions, iSQI plays a large role in certifying the know-how of professionals in over 60 countries on 6 continents in 6 languages. iSQI is the certifying body behind such key software testing qualifications as ISTQB, IREB, QAMP and the Certified Agile Tester (CAT).